Code of Conduct
Artifact is a creative, inspiring and inclusive environment, and we know that everyone at the conference plays a role in preserving that environment. Attendees are encouraged to review our Code of Conduct before attending Artifact. Everyone in attendance, including speakers, sponsors, staff and attendees is required to comply with these policies.
All Artifact venues are accessible and ADA compliant. Ramps, elevators, wide aisles and special seating are standard features and should be easy to find.
We look forward to accommodating attendees with additional special needs. Advance notification helps us expedite accommodations so everything will be ready when you arrive. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
If you’ve registered for the conference but cannot attend, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Cancellations received by Friday, August 30, 2019 will be refunded minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after Friday, August 30, 2019 will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Attendees who fail to attend the conference will be held responsible for the full registration fee.
Transfers of Registration
If you cannot attend the conference but wish to give your ticket to someone else, you must do so no later than Monday, September 16, 2019. Transfers should be handled through TicketSpice by the original ticket holder.
Attendees must pay in full for tickets prior to the event unless special arrangements are made. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are reasons your payment may be incomplete or delayed.
Types of Tickets
Please be aware that more than one type of ticket is available for Artifact:
- Conference Tickets include access to all daytime programming on Monday, September 30 and Tuesday, October 1, in addition to any related evening events: Early Check-in on Sunday, September 29, and any other scheduled parties.
- Workshop Tickets include full-day access to the workshop chosen at the time of purchase. Workshops are held Wednesday, October 2.
Throughout the conference, Artifact Staff should be easy to find. Look for brightly-colored lanyards and badges. We are here to answer any questions you have and to help with any difficulties you encounter. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Photography, Video and Quoted Text
Your registration serves as your permission for us to include you in any event photography or video taken during the event. We use these materials for promotional or educational ventures related to the conference. We may also want to share any tweets or quotes about the conference. We’ll fully credit you if we do.
During conference hours, please let Artifact Staff if you need assistance or if there is an emergency. We keep simple first aid items on hand at all times—let a staff member know if there is something you need.
After conference hours, call 911 for emergency assistance.
Many of our venues are within walking distance, but when you don’t feel like walking, both Lyft and Uber are available in Austin as a safe ride home from conference or evening events.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions you have about conference safety.